Sunday, October 6, 2019

Fun times

Thanks for the fun weekend.  I sure had a nice time.  We went to the zoo today and it was amazing.  The lions were roaring at each other and then the elephants had moved into the rhino cage and had ripped off a log off the fence and were eating it.  There was a zoo keeper at the gorilla cage and she said they do that all the time.  It keeps them busy and then the just replace the fence.  The gorillas were amazing and all of the sudden someone starting throwing lids in the cage.  I about came unglued but it was the zoo keeper I guess someone had paid extra for a tour and the put special stuff on the lids and the gorilla's like them.  It didn't think it was a good example but that is my soap box.  We just came home and vegged and slept after that.  I sure love the pirate ship.  That is way cool.  You do amazing work Robin.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...