Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday

Karen came down and we had lunch and hung out.  We bought some bullets so we could take Casey shooting for his birthday.  We had lunch at El Matador.  I had that for dinner as well.  It tasted goo.  We just sort of vegged afterwards.  Dad bought 4 disc of Men in Black and we watch the 3rd one today.  I have never seen it.  It was pretty good.  We are going to watch the 4th one tomorrow.  Everyone enjoy tomorrow.  It is so pretty outside.  I love the kids Halloween costumes. I am so glad they are enjoying them.  That is fun to dress up.  Rachel that looks really nice.  That is a nice color.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...