Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hump day

Rachel, you are on fire.  That looks really nice.  I saw that you had put lights on the pirate ship that looks cool also.  That hallway looks so nice.  That has to feel nice.  Isaac is amazing with cooking. He really does enjoy that.  We might have a chef on our hands.  That would be fun.  Karen, I am so glad you got a night off.  That has to feel good.  Robin, I was showing my boss your makeup on facebook and he thought that was really cool. He also loved the pirate ship.  Dad went to the doctor and we are going to try Physical Therapy.  I think it will be good to go and talk to people about ways to help with pain.  I hope it works out for him.  We just vegged tonight as well.  Dad is making rainbow unicorns tonight.  I am hoping that will look cool.  Have a nice Thursday.  IT is suppose to be really cold.  Bundle up.  I am glad that all is going well with Casey.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...