Monday, October 7, 2019

Payroll Monday

So I went to work early and dad drove me.  It didn't seem like to long of a day so that was good.  Dad has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to have a doctor that is a rehab doctor look at his hip.  He is the one that recommended the shots for dad's neck.  It has helped so much.  His hip isn't sore now but it has been off and on and I thought we could get it check.  We did go grocery shopping tonight.  That is always fun to have over with.  Robin that is sad about Jeramy's friend.  That was nice that you went to visit him.  I am sorry that your work is so crazy.  I think that is just how work is now adays.  Rachel, I think you are going to be a wonderful Primary President. You will have it all organized before you know it.  I hope the fall carnival was fun.  Karen it is suppose to get bitter cold Wednesday night.  You better bundle up for sure.  It is suppose to be a high of 46 here on Thursday.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...