Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thanks!!

Thank you again for all your hard work and brilliant designs.  We love it and it was so fun spending the day with everyone.  I hope that Jeremy gets feeling better.  Today the bishop called me and Casey in and called me to the the primary president.  It will be a lot of work but it will be good to be with the kids.  I worked on the bathroom and got a lot of spackling done.  It is looking better which is encouraging.  Casey worked today but came home to meet at the church and we went out for lunch.  Ivy's birthday is Tuesday but they had her birthday party tonight.  It was fun and good to see everyone.  I am not ready for Monday, I hope that everyone has a good one.  Love you.

Love
Rachel

PS I blogged earlier but it didn't post









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...