Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday

Today was good.  I was stressed about when they were going to call me to be the primary president but he texted last night and they were going to talk about the counselors today and call us next week.  I told them I was going to be gone so they pushed it back a week and I feel a lot better about everything.  So I was in nursery today and that was nice and the kids were good.  We went to the park afterwards.  Casey worked today so when he was done he met us at the park and that was fun.  Then we went up the canyon and went hiking.  The kids were whinny and we didn't go far but it was nice to go up.  After dinner Imogene came over and they played until it was dark.  It is another short week for the kids with the fall break.  Casey is going to take Friday for his birthday which will be fun.  We will come down on Saturday to SLC and spend the night.  It will be a fun week.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...