Sunday, October 13, 2019

Quiet day

We had a quiet day also.  Robin, I am glad you took care of Jeramy's mom.  That is so nice of you.  We slept in and then I failed on the split pea soup.  It had too much ham in it.  We eat it for lunch but didn't keep the rest.  I like it better just made with chicken broth.  Oh well live and learn.  We went to the zoo to walk around and the animals were out very much.  It is so strange one time you go and there are lions roaring and elephants eating fences and the next time nothing.  It was nice to walk around.  We came home and took naps and just were lazy.  The kids are growing up.  I love their costumes.  We might have to watch the weather for the weekend.  They are saying it might get nasty.  I will watch it close.  Everyone enjoy Monday.  Robin, Karen said you have to call in the morning to see if they still need you.  The same think happened to her and when she called in the morning they didn't need her.  I am hoping that is what happens.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...