Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday

Robin, I can't believe you actually had to go to jury duty.  I never have to go.  I hope it went ok.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  I let Oliver sleep in and he slept until 10:30 so he was tired.  We went to story time and then picked up a pizza for lunch.  I helped in Isaac's class while the kids were at school.  We walked home and it is such a pretty day.  Casey called me and Leona is sick and they think she will either pass in a couple days or get better.  I think they took her off her thyroid medicine and are putting her back on it now and are hoping that makes her feel better.  Casey worked late so after dinner we watched a movie.  It gets dark so early now.  Love you guys.  This weekend is looking a bit better.  I am hoping that it keeps getting better so Sunday is ok for Lagoon.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...