Friday, October 18, 2019

Happy Birthday Casey

Today was a good day and it was nice to have a day with everyone home.  Casey got up and worked for a bit and the rest of us slept in.  We watched a movie this morning and took it easy.  We met Randy and Lowe's and bought some tile for the floor.  Then Randy took us out to eat for Casey's birthday.  The kids wanted Del Taco so we went there.  After lunch we went hiking up Green Canyon and it was a lot of fun.  Someone had left a fire pit burning so we built up the fire and climbed up the mountain.  Ruth had to pee and I positioned her wrong and it went all over her pants.  So I ran home and got some dry pants and came back.  I got some marshmallows also so we roasted them.  We came back home and sang Happy Birthday to Casey and had some cake.  Randy came over and they cut some tiles.  We got big tiles and it is going really fast.  I made steaks and potatoes for dinner and it tasted good.  I pulled out a block of the month I did for my quilt group.  I haven't liked it so it has been sitting for a while but I thought of a fun layout and I tried it today.  I like it, do you guys?  It is weird?  We will be down by lunch time tomorrow.  We got out all our winter gear so we should be good for Lagoon.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...