Sunday, October 13, 2019

A day

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday I forgot. Yesterday me and Jeramy went to Ikea. His mom needed.new lamps. Then we visited with his friend in Lehi. Jeramy wants me to make a Pokemon quilt for.his nephew for Christmas. Mom bought me.a quilt kit at the quilt show.so I just used that pattern and bought new fabric. I'm worried it won't look good. But I guess we will try it out. I cut it out today and started sewing. I also worked on my turtle shell it's looking ok. I need to do the finishing work on it this week. Tomorrow will be a long day since I have to take Tues off and hopefully it's just for one day.

Robin

1 comment:

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...