Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday

Wow Robin I think that is neat you got picked. I am curious to hear details.  Good luck tomorrow.  I hope it goes well.  I am glad you got to go home and so glad that you got Jeramy shoes.  Funny thing we got dad shoes today as well.  His were getting bad so we went and got him some and found two pairs he liked.  I was super excited about that one.  We went and got firehouse subs afterwards.  Rachel, I am sorry about Leona.  If you want to go down we can rent a hotel and visit her.  Weather on Sunday is looking bad.  What should we do as an alternative plan?  Do you want to wait and see how it goes.  There is one more weekend left if it doesn't work out.  I love the Greenville shirts.  They are really fancy.  Everyone enjoy hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...