Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday

Robin, you could write a crime novel about your experience on the jury.  It would be a best seller.  I still can't believe you got to do that.  Congratulations on your great test score Karen, you are so smart.  Oliver didn't sleep very well last night so I didn't walk this morning and slept in.  We went to exercise class and that always feels good.  After we dropped Oliver off at school we had some errands to run.  Then we went and helped in his class.  I keep talking about Isaac taking his AR test in the morning when he gets there and every day he doesn't do it.  So today we stayed after and he took a test.  We walked home and it was a pretty day.  The kids grumble about walking everyday but I think it is nice.  Casey helped Ron move some furniture after work.  We got our insurance claim approved and they are going to send us a check to fix the roof.  It is made out to our mortgage holder also so we need to talk to them also.  It just to make sure we do the work and we don't devalue the house.  So that is good news.  The kids don't have school the rest of the week which will be nice.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.  I didn't take any pictures, sorry.

Love
Rachel

1 comment:

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...