Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday

It was a good day today.  I walked in the cold and dark this morning.  It is so hard to start but it isn't too bad once I get going.  I went to exercise class and arms today.  My arms hurt all day.  I needed to go to Sam's so we went and had lunch there.  It took longer than I thought so we had to hurry to get to school.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a beautiful day.  Casey is taking Friday off so he worked later to get his hours in.  We found the paints from Yellowstone yesterday when we were hiking.  They were in the CRV by the spare tire.  We were looking for toilet paper and found them.  So we were able to paint today and they kids had a fun time.  Oliver did really well on his first math test.  He got 33/36 which is really good.   I cut the boys hair today but I didn't get a picture.  They look cute.  I hope that everyone is doing good.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...