Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday

I had a really quiet day today at work.  My emails kept under control so that was really nice.  Not much else was going on with us.  I did get dad an appointment for physical therapy on Friday morning.  He is just going to drop me off at trax and then go to the appointment.  Good luck with Jury duty Robin.  I hope they call it off.  That is sweet they gave you that much money.  WOW..  Karen, I am so sorry about your tooth.  I will come and take care of you.  Make sure you have a denture to fill in the cap before you pull that tooth.  You will like that.  Rachel,  that is funny you found those paints.  I bet Oliver loved that.  He has been so sad they got lost.  Well everyone have a great Tuesday.  Do we need a back up plan for Lagoon.  The weather isn't looking great for Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...