Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Hump day

Robin, that had to be hard to watch.  I am sorry you had to see that.  It is hard to deny such a high alcohol level in his blood stream.  Did he go to prison?  I love the picture of Jenkins.  He is so dang cute.  Work was good.  One of the ladies was quitting and going to be a NP trauma instead of the manager of Fetal so we took her to lunch.  It was fun.  We went to Taqueria 27.  I really liked it they had fancy street tacos.  We went to Walmart after work to get ziplock bags, I was completely out and it was nice to walk around.  We have been going to the Walmart off Foothill.  I like it.  I talked with Rachel tonight and we got Halloween parties all planned.  She said they aren't doing Christmas parties.  That made me sad.  Oliver is going on a field trip on Tuesday to a cow farm and I am going with him.  It should be an adventure.  The weather isn't looking really good for Sunday, if it snows can we go a week from Saturday?  Dumb weather.  Not much else to report on my end.  Robin, does Jeramy want to go shooting with Casey and Karen and Dad on SAturday?  They are taking Casey shooting for his birthday.  Karen you are doing amazing at school.  I am so proud of you. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...