Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday

Today was good, we were back to a normal schedule.  I walked and went to exercise class and I am hurting now.  Everyone had school this afternoon and I sewed which was nice.  We walked to get the boys from school and it was a pretty day.  Isaac's feet are hurting him still.  We are going to the physical therapist tomorrow and maybe he will know some tricks to help.  Thanks for all the food again Mom.  It is all tasting really good.  We are spoiled.  Ruth was putting makeup all over the chairs and floor so I put it my room so she can use it with supervision.  The beads you got are a hit Robin.  The kids love them and have played with them all day.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...