Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday

Today was good but the kids were crying a lot and fighting.  We went to exercise class this morning.  Oliver got buckled before Ruth and she cried the whole way there.  Oliver wanted to eat at McDonald's and play at their park so we went their for lunch.  While Oliver was at school we went to the fabric store and used my gift card from Christmas.  Ruth was so happy to see some grass we took a picture.  After school we were waiting for Oliver and his friend told me he joined the jump rope club.  So he was in the gym jumping ropes.  Isaac had a play date with his friend so I took them home so they could play.  The jump rope club was a hour long.  I went back and checked on him and then went back to pick him up.  He had fun but was tired.  They have it every Friday and I think we will do it again next week.  Isaac had fun with his friend and he stayed until 5.  After dinner a I had a quick meeting about primary.  Just getting the positions filled.  Casey needed some noise canceling headphones for work so we went to best buy and got him some.  The have the coolest things now,  Jaw bone headphones.  They had sunglasses that played music with vibrations to your bones.  Then Casey showed me the Jaw bone headphones that do the same thing.  It was pretty amazing.  Well we will see you tomorrow.  We will be down at lunch time.  Thanks for signing us up for the class Mom.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...