Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday

Everyone is back at work and I am getting buried.  I sure enjoyed the quiet over the holidays.  It was so nice.  We went to Walmart after work to get me a charger for my phone so I have two of them.  The phone uses the new C cable so we got one of those and some groceries.  We just vegged the rest of the night.  I am glad tomorrow is hump day.  I am making chili on Thursday for a going away party for two people at work.  I helped train Danie and I really like her.  I am sorry that Isaac is hurting so bad.  I hope he gets stronger sooner.  Robin I am glad you were brave and went to the dentist.  That hurts so much.  Get some rest.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...