Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday

Thanks for the pictures Robin, they are cute.  We were tired this morning and were just lazy.  Everyone had school this afternoon and I helped in Isaac's class.  I checked the kids out of school early and took them to the dentist.  They all did really well and no cavities.  Oliver might need a some orthodontic work done in the next year.  When he starts loosing his top teeth they can expand his mouth so all his new teeth will fit.  They can do it at the dentist so that will be good.  I had tonight and that was fun.  I read the book at Karen's house so I didn't have to stress about finishing anything this week.  Love you guys.  Thanks for taking a sewing class.  I am excited.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...