Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good.  i walked this morning and finished my audio book.  Isaac's feet and ankles really hurt this morning and he almost didn't go to school.  I gave him some medicine and he started to feel better and made it.  Oliver wanted to make crackers this morning so we did it.  It was fun and they turned out really good.  Ruthie wore her pj's to school and they talked about night time.  She was so excited and had such a fun time.  After school Isaac had a physical therapy.  They gave him some new exercises and we ordered some braces for the evenings.  After dinner we were all tired and just watched a show.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...