Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday

Work was busy today, I got a lot of steps in.  I am finishing the day with 10500 steps.  I met up with the Gumm Gang for dinner and that was really fun.  It was nice to visit.  I went to Hobby Lobby and Old Navy.  It was nice to walk around.  Dad has the cold as well and stayed home today and didn't go to dinner.  Robin, I am sorry you have it as well. Having sore teeth doesn't help.  Rachel I hope your kids are walking again and that the dentist went well.  You have had a busy week.  I am going to leave work early tomorrow and go register us for the quilt class.  Karen are you still planning on coming down tomorrow night?  Everyone have a wonderful Friday.  I looked on the sunset and we have gained a whole 30 minutes of light.  That always makes me feel better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...