Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday

Today was fun and crazy which is good.  I had a sewing day so this morning I picked up lunchables for the kids lunches and we headed up Smithfield where the sewing day was.  She had some fun toys for the kids and they had a good time.  Oliver didn't want to leave when he had to go to school.  It was fun to talk with everyone and sew for a while.  It was a nice day.  I had to take Oliver to school so I picked up lunch and brought it back.  Afterwards we helped in Oliver's class.  The kids are so crazy, they have so much energy.  It is a madhouse.  After school the kids had wellness checks.  It is so crazy having three kids in a little room for an hour.  It is a lot for my nerves.  Ruthie had to have her kindergarten shots.  She just screamed and screamed when she got them.  Oliver wanted a stuffed animal on the way out and I said no so they were both crying on the way to the car.  We went and got a cookie for a snack at crumble for a prize.  Ruthie thinks she can't bend her knees now and is playing the whole shot thing up.  The doctor suggested white noise to help Isaac sleep so we are trying that tonight.  You can do it on Alexa so that is fun.   It will play all night until you tell it to stop.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...