Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday

It was a good Monday for me.  I was able to link my headset with my phone and I downloaded pandora and I listened to music all day.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to do that.  I was worried to bring my phone to work because my case doesn't come until tomorrow but I was just really careful with it.  It made the day fun.  Robin good luck with the dentist.  I hate the dentist.  I hope all goes well.  Let me know if you need anything.  I am not far.  Rachel, I am sorry that Isaac's feet are hurting.  I feel bad.  Poor kid.  Karen it feels strange when everything calms down.  You get keep waiting for the storm to hit.  It will again.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  It is suppose to be nice and sunny and warmer.  Love you all MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...