Sunday, January 5, 2020

Thanks!!

Thanks for making Ruth's birthday so wonderful.  You guys made it a special day, thank you.  Sorry I didn't blog Friday, I am not sure what happened.   Today was good.  We don't have church until 1 now so we were just lazy this morning.  I sewed a bit.  Casey came with us and Oliver fell asleep in sacrament meeting so Casey took him home.  Today we switched everyone to new classes and everything went ok I think.  I have to speak in sacrament meeting on Jan 26, not super excited about that.  We went on a walk this afternoon which was nice.  It was good to get out of the house.  Isaac didn't want to go so he didn't show his face in the picture.  The salmon tasted really good for dinner, thank you Mom.  Good luck with work tomorrow, it is back to real life.  Good job getting a new phone Mom.  You needed it.

Love
Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...