Friday, January 10, 2020

We made it

Well we made it through to Friday.  I am sorry Ruth is not doing well.  Shots will do that to a person.  That is weird they let Oliver join the jump club with his parents knowing.  That kind of is scary.  I am glad you had a good day.  Robin is going to join us for lunch.  I thought if it was too bad of weather we can get fabric next week when I am off on Monday.  Be careful.  Karen came down after work and we went to Costco.  It was nice to walk around.  I got signed up for the quilt class.  There were so many people there.  We were the only ones that had signed up so I felt good about that one.  I went to Smith's afterwards and got treats for tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...