Monday, February 10, 2020

Back to the real world

So I made it back to work even on time.  I was there by 6 this morning.  I got payroll done and had a good day.  I am getting a lot calmer for sure.  I picked up drugs on my way home from work and then we just vegged and watched TV.  We watched the Designative Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland the first one was really good.  Rachel those flowers are really pretty.  Ruth looks so pretty today.  Isaac got his hair cut. He is looking taller.  Well everyone have a great Tuesday.  That is weird you got snow today Rachel.  It got really black for awhile here also.  LOVE YOU MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...