Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday

It was a really pretty day today and it was so nice to see the sun.  Mom made it up safe and we are excited to have her.  It was a nice day.  We just played at home this morning and that was nice.  I helped in Isaac's class this afternoon and then ran some errands.  Ruthie had her valentine day party at her school today and she loved all her valentines.  She was so happy.  We walked to pick up the boys and then they rode their bikes for a while, it was really nice.  We went out to El Tojo with Mom for dinner and it tasted really good.  They sang Happy Birthday to Oliver and he loved that.  It is nice to have Mom here.  I finished a quilt last night and I love it.  It was so fun to make.  Love you guys and have a good Valentines Day.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...