Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday

Congratulations on the house Robin, that will be fun.  We can help move on the 22nd if you want.  Today was good.  We were out of Chocolate milk so we went to the cheese factory to get some.   I needed some cheese cubes for the valentines day party but they didn't have any cheddar so I will try Sam's tomorrow.  After school we did valentines for school.  The kids all wrote their names on them.  Sometimes it take a couple days to do it but they did really good and we finished it all.  Casey and Isaac had activity days and they made a plan for what they want to do this year.  After that I had a stake primary meeting.  So it was a busy night.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...