Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday

Robin, that works perfect.  We will be down to help on the 22nd.  Do you need our trailer?  Isaac said his stomach was hurting this morning and he felt like he was going to throw up so he stayed home.  He rested all day so I don't think he was feeling great.  I skipped exercise class and we cleaned the house and organized Oliver's party a bit.  It was nice to have some time to do stuff.  I had quilt group today and I left Isaac home.  He was fine and it was fun to go to quilt group.  I also had to help in Oliver's class which went good.  Oliver went home with his friend and had a play date.  I had to run to the store and get some groceries so I did that and then picked up Oliver.  It was a busy day and I felt bad I had to leave Isaac but I think he was ok and didn't mind.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and thanks again.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...