Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday

Thanks for taking pictures Karen.  I am so glad that you had a fun time.  That is awesome.  I was brave and walked today and it was nice.  We went to exercise class and it wore me out.  It was snowing like crazy this afternoon and then cleared up by the time I picked up Ruth.  Oliver went to school early and I think it will be good for him.  They do it everyday but Friday.  I gave the teacher the invitations for his party and she is going to hand them out tomorrow.  We made some roses from a kit Ruth bought at Micheal's and they turned out cute.  We are itching for spring so Casey put the computer Karen got Isaac on his bike.  They are excited to ride bikes again.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...