Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday

Work was busy but that is the norm.  I am behind again the norm but I had a nice day.  I am starting to calm down and that helps.  We went shopping to all a dollar after work and then Walmart.  It was nice to walk around.  The really nice thing was it was still light when we were done.  That was so fun.  Robin I am so excited for your house.  Are you talking this week signing for your house?  That is so nice.  I have Monday off for the holiday if that is the case I could help move then as well.  Tomorrow we are having a baby shower for one of the people I go to lunch with.  His wife is having a little girl.  Rachel already made her a receiving blanket so I just got a few diapers and wipes.  I hope that is a good gift.  Everyone have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...