Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Ready to move

It was a good day at work today.  We had a baby shower for one of the guys that I go to lunch with. His wife is having a little girl.  I am starting to get caught back up.  I am going into to work a little early so I can get some more caught back up.  I am leaving for Logan after work  I am hoping to leave around 4 or so.  Maybe beat some of the rush hour traffic.  I am all packed up and have everything in the car.  We rented the Uhaul tonight and got some movers for 3 hours.  The moving from 3 stories is looking better and better.  I am happy for you Robin.  Karen thanks for picking dad up on Saturday for the birthday party.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...