Sunday, February 9, 2020

Home again Home Again

We made it home safe and sound.  It was a blizzard from St. George to Cedar City.  It was kind of bad but it was nice to see sunshine when we got closer to home.  We had a really nice time in Las Vegas.  Me and Karen played electronic craps and that was fun.  We lost the first night but the second night I got really lucky and we won our money back.  Blue man was amazing and a really wonderful show.  I loved sight seeing around Las Vegas but there were a lot a girls walking around half naked to get your pictures taken with them and that was awkward.  Rachel I am glad you had a nice weekend.  Robin, I am excited for your moving date.  Keep us posted.  I am going to Logan after work on Thursday.  Dad and Karen are coming up on Saturday for Oliver's birthday party.  I have to go into work early tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to that.  When we left I had a bout 8 inches of snow on my car but when we got home it was all gone.  I thought I would have to shovel it out.  That was nice.  I got Ruth's letter it is so dang cute.  Thanks Karen for taking us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...