Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday

Sorry I didn't blog last night. I washed all my clothes that smelled like cigarette smoke and then I fell asleep. It was a fun trip. it was nice to see the sun and have warm weather. I am glad that the kids got some fun stuff with the gift cards. My day was good. I spent most of the day going thru and answering emails. It would have been a lot faster if they just needed a simple answer and not for me to make stuff, but I got thru them all, so yeah for me. After work I came home and did homework. So nothing too exciting but I did manage to sty wake while reading the chapter in the book so that is something. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. Bye













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...