Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a really good but busy day.  It was so nice to have Mom here and we got a lot done.  This morning we went shopping and got the rest of the stuff for the parties.  We can home and put the Valentine party stuff together.  I went and helped in Oliver's class for a bit.  When I came home we went to Jimmy Johns for lunch and it was really good.  I love it there.  Mom went and helped in Isaac's class.  Me and Casey went and helped in Oliver's class.  Both parties went well and the kids had a fun time.  We went to the mall after school and got Ruthie some pretty dresses with high heels.  She was insistent on them.  We also got the boys some new shoes.  Oliver bought me a heart ring at the mall for Valentines day.  It was really cute and sweet of him.  He went to Mom and said that he needed a private moment with her.  He told her his plan and they bought the ring.  He gave it to me when we got home.  Ruth made me a bracelet that was really sweet also.  We had Salmon for dinner and it was really good.  We spent the rest of the evening getting ready for the party tomorrow.  It is all ready and should be a fun time.  We have six kids coming to the friend party so it will be perfect.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow and drive safe.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...