Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saturday

I am sorry Dad is so sick, that is scary.  I hope he feels better soon.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  Ours was nice too.  We slept in and went slow this morning.   Ruthie had a ton of money so we went to red balloon and the kids spent their money.  They had fun.  Calleen and Allen came down to get some wood from the neighbors before they move.  We took them to lunch at the puppus place and it tasted good.  We worked the yard the rest of the afternoon.   I may have seen a bit also.  A lady at bookgroup said a movie JoJo Rabbit was good so we rented it and watched it.  Love you guys and I hope Dad feels better soon.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...