Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday

I left work at 2 and took dad to the doctor.  They are going to give him that antibiotic he has taken before but it has to be approved by insurance.  That might take a while.  They said they have samples if we can't get it approved.  I hate insurances.  We did walk around Target after the doctor and then we came home and I worked on taxes for a little while.  I am going finish it up tomorrow night.  Robin, I am glad you got all the dresses shipped.  That was a nightmare.  They need to do better on that.  Rachel, I am sorry that Isaac is still sick.  Poor guy. He got that cold bad.  Karen I am sorry your jeep isn't done.  I think that will be fun to go to an art museum. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...