Saturday, March 7, 2020

Spring Ahead

I didn't realize that tonight we put the clocks ahead.  I hate that.  It is hard to go to bed.  I put some pictures on from the museum.  I took some to help Karen and she said to put them on the blog.  I was unsure how to do that so I learned something new.  The museum was really nice.  I enjoyed walking around.  Karen took me to Joe's crab shack for lunch and it was so good.  We didn't realize that there was a soccer game so traffic was interesting.  After that we went to Winco and Sam's It was so interesting to see no water, wipes or toilet paper at Sam's.  There were a lot of empty places.  Crazy.  Dad was really sick last night.  Around 11 we thought maybe if we walked around it would help his stomach.  We went to Walmart and he got really sick.  We got him home and he just rested today.  He hasn't had any solid food at all today and he says his pain levels are a lot better.  I am going to call the doctor on Monday and see if we can't speed up the antibiotics.  He was really suffering.  We are just going to take it easy tomorrow and let him rest.  Karen made it home safe and sound.  Rachel, I hope you got some yard work done.  it was so windy here.  Robin that is sweet to help Jeramy's sister.  I am glad she got the car working.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...