Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Poor Issac

Rachel you might be in for a long night.  Neck pain is the worst.  I hope he is OK.  I am glad you got Oliver's legs checked.  He will have to do Isaac's exercises with him now.  Karen that sucks about your jeep.  I hope they fix it soon.  Robin, I am so glad you went to bed early.  You have been under so much stress.  Boxes will be there.  You have plenty of time to get organized.  I can help if you need me to.  Work was good.  It was busy and I ended with more emails that I started with but I did good.  We went to Sprouts after work and got some probiotics and then came home and I finished by taxes.  Dad is going to give them to Tom.  Everyone have a wonderful Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...