Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday

So I made it to work this morning.  That seemed like a lot.  Work was quiet and I got a few things done.  I bought Oliver pizza for crashing.  It is fun to do that.  We just vegged tonight.  Dad has a doctor's appointment for his stomach tomorrow.  I hope they can help him a little bit.  Of course he had a perfect night tonight.  Robin  I hope you survived your wedding dresses.  I was worried about you all day that they had set you up for failure.  It so isn't fair.  Karen, I hope you get your jeep tomorrow.  Have a nice Thursday.  It is suppose to warm up a little bit.  My car was covered in snow when we left for work and when we came home it was all melted.  That felt nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...