Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Weekend

We had a good weekend.  The weather between yesterday and today is so drastic.  Yesterday we took the kids to pizza pie cafe for lunch, we had some coupons from Valentines day.  We cleared the snow off the deck.  Then we pruned trees.  Casey worked on the apricot tree and I started on the pear tree.  It was nice to be outside.  Today we got a ton of snow.  Casey shoveled this morning before he went to work.  I had a meeting this morning and then church went good.  I like being in primary.  Me and Oliver shoveled the deck again today so it is cleared off again.  I am glad that you apartment is cleared Robin.  That is fun.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...