Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday

That is weird about your jeep.  You think they could give you a better estimate.  Today was pretty good.  I walked this morning and it was a bit warmer which is nice.  Isaac said he wasn't feeling good this morning.  I gave him some medicine and he seemed ok so we decided to try school.  He ended up calling me after lunch and I went and picked him up.  He seems ok not super sick but he still has a runny nose and a cough.  Poor kid.  Oliver and Ruth matched this morning so I took a picture.  Ruth has been sleeping in Oliver's room this week and it has made him tired.  He was emotional all morning so we took it slow.  Love you guys.  I don't have anything too exciting going on.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...