Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday

That sounds good to get Jenkins on Tuesday.  We can even met you somewhere if you want.  Even Sunday evening we could meet.  Whatever works best for you.  Today was a busy day but it was good.  I walked this morning and it is getting warmer.  We helped decorate the school like the Wizard of Oz for the one book one school pta thing.  We started at 9 and I helped until I had to feed the kids lunch and then took them to school.  I cam back and helped in Isaac's class and then helped the PTA until it was time to pick up Ruth.  The school looks really nice and the kids were all so excited.  None of them knew about the wizard of oz which was funny.  We walked home after school and then the kids played in the backyard jumping on the trampoline.  Ruthie made a bird feeder at school so we hung that up.  They all had Popsicle when they came in.  Tonight was literacy night.  It was the wizard of oz theme and it was fun.  Their were a million people there so it was crazy.  They had free pizza so we had that for dinner.  Isaac ate four pieces which was crazy.  Casey met up there after work and then I took off and went to book group.  We read The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates.  It is a amazing book and I would recommend it.  It is really good. 

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...