Sunday, May 17, 2020

Fun times

Sure had a fun weekend.  Thursday visiting in Lehi, then Kamas on Friday and Saturday and Sunday in Logan.  While they worked on the roof I took the kids swimming at the hotel.  They only let one family at a time in but I think we swam a lot.  It was cold so we only could last an hour anyway.  We came home after lunch and I took a nap and then worked this evening to get payroll done.  It is nice not to have to get up really early to get it done.  I am good with the camping.  We won't stay the night but we can come for the day.  I didn't say anything, I wasn't sure what you wanted to do.  There was talk of  American Fork so I was waiting until you knew what you wanted to do.  That would be fun to be outside.  Well everyone enjoy the week.  I am looking forward to a long weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...