Friday, May 22, 2020

Nice evening

I was over my hours so I got to leave a little early which was nice.  We put Freon in dad's jeep and the air conditioner is working.  That is nice. We drove to Lehi and went to the Lehi Mill and it was closed.  I was wondering if they earthquake damage.  It didn't say.  We got Robin's printer working and that was fun.  Boy was it windy.  It was really stormy coming home.  So I think the plan is to meet at Karen's house on Sunday.  I was thinking around lunch but Rachel has a meeting so I am not sure when that is.  SO whenever is fine.  Karen to go to Costco tomorrow so we will get food.  I am excited that Lagoon is open.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...