Robin
Thursday, May 21, 2020
re do
Today was good. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Jeramy for his birthday wanted me to redecorate the bedroom like the survivor Christmas. So I got a few more decorations and set it up again. My bedroom is still a mess but I took a picture of the new decorations. Mom texted me and said the 3d printer landed so they are stopping by tomorrow to help set it up. I'm excited it will be fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment