Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday

It rained here this evening but was cold and windy all day.  I walked this morning and I was hot.  School is going good and the boys got done fast today.  Isaac had a call and showed everyone his diorama.  I think it turned out good.  We watched a show this afternoon.  Then we made cookies and a cake.  We started to put together the robots Mom and Dad got the kids boys.  I finished Oliver's but Isaac is still working on his.  After dinner we just watched a movie.  We have been working so hard it was nice to have a quiet night.  Good luck with the camp ground Mom.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...