Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Storm

My head hurt all day.  I kept wishing the storm would get here already.  I think it will be here tomorrow.  I just worked and hung out today.  Dad did go to work for a little bit and got my headlight fixed.  It was burned out and it is really hard to replace.  Karen, I am glad you got your tooth.  I still haven't gotten use to the ordering of food.  I am sure one day I will do it.  Robin, I am glad you got to go for a walk.  It is nice to get out.  Rachel, it looks like the playgrounds were opened.  That has to feel good.  Well have a nice hump day.  I hope it rains and rains.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...