Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday

I am glad that you printer is here.  That is fun.  Good job decorating, that is fun.  Today was good.  I didn't walk and finished up my quilt instead.  It was fun and it turned out good.  Tomorrow is the last day of school which is fun.  It feel werid that school is almost over.  I had to go to the post office and Casey was coming home for lunch and saw us driving so he called and we ended up going to cafe Rio for lunch.  You could eat outside. We also went to Joanns to get a binding.  After school the kids played and I weeded the raspberries and black berries.  After dinner Isaac mowed the lawn and he did a really good job.  I cleaned up the front bushes and they look better.  Have fun with the printer, that will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...