Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday

Robin, I really like those decorations.  That is a really fun idea.  Rachel, I love that quilt.  You do such an amazing job.  Karen I can't believe you are almost back in school.  CRAZY.  I went to work today and worked the whole day.  It was nice to see everyone and visit.  We took the jeep in to get the airconditioner looked at and see if they can see what is wrong with it.  We got firehouse subs for dinner and they tasted really good.  Tomorrow I get to leave work a little early because I am over my time.  I am looking forward to that.  We are going down to Lehi after work and help set up Robins printer.  Dad is so excited. I think he is more excited than Robin.  Karen looked at the camp grounds again and was able to see all of them at once and they are all booked as well at the campsites in Midway.  Do you want to wing it and just show up and find a camp spot?  I can't believe it is the last day of school for the kids. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...